On May 25, 2018, a new law called the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (abbreviated as GDPR) enters into force. The GDPR will help protect the privacy and storage of personal data.
We protect your data, such as: address, e-mail address, telephone number or information regarding your business activity. You have the right to access the content of the data and request their correction or deletion at any time. Using the website, viewing its content does not require providing any personal data. Personal data is only needed if you want to contact us via the contact form or e-mail address on the website in order to obtain a cooperation offer - in this case, providing data is necessary.
1. The data administrator is GLT Spółka Akcyjna Sp. k. with its seat in Ostrzeszów at Al. Wojska Polskiego 56 NIP 5140335654, REGON 302504008, KRS 0000616363. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
3. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security.
4. Personal data will be processed in order to answer the question sent by e-mail or using the contact form. By sending us a message via the contact form or by e-mail, you provide us with your internet address and often other personal data. Their transfer is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the commissioned work or the presentation of an offer.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of data makes it impossible to provide the above-mentioned services.
6. You have the right to request access to the content of personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to limit their processing. You have the right to be forgotten. In addition, also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
7. You have the right to receive a copy (on request) of the processed personal data, the right (on request, justified) to transfer personal data.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Office.
9. Personal data will be transferred only to our subcontractors, ie eg IT or accounting service providers.
1. Personal data is processed by GLT Spółka Akcyjna Sp. k .:
a.in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Offer / Agreement, change or terminate it, and properly perform the services,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you sent an inquiry via the Contact page (Contact Form).
2. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible electronically via the Contact page (Contact form).
3. The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
4. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
5. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
6. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
3. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
1. By using the website you accept its rules. In case you are unable to accept the rules, please do not use our site.